- Proofreading and copy-editing of all articles.
- Highlighting any major gaps in language, concepts, illustrations, and citations.
- Coordinating with designers to ensure all edits, post design process till printing.
- A postgraduate degree in any discipline, with a minimum of 5 – 6 years of experience in proofreading, copy-editing, vetting, editing and translation.
- The ability and desire to network and build relationships with writers and publishers.
- The ability to form a basic understanding of texts related to science, social science, education, and social development.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability provide constructive feedback.
- Strong reading and written communication skills in Hindi and English.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Word, Hindi typing, and Unicode.
- Knowledge of Latex preferred.
Send us an email with the following documents to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Ensure the subject line is‘Application for Editor – Translations Initiative’:
- A cover letter
- Name, address, email ID with designation of three referees
- Completed Application Form