As a Student Affairs consultant, you will work closely with the Student Affairs team to provide administrative support, assist with event planning and coordination, and provide student support.
As Consultant – Student Affairs you will be engaged in:
- Assisting with the planning, coordination, and execution of events such as workshops, club events, and student led activities.
- Managing logistics for events such as close follow up with the IMF team.
- Providing administrative support, responding to emails, creating posters, maintaining databases and other records.
- Keeping record of materials and managing the issuance to students as per the requirements.
- Calendarizing events.
- Updating the Student Affairs website.
- Supporting in classroom bookings for students.
- Documenting the various events led by students for communication on social media.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Excellent organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to work on Canva and poster desigining.