This role entails a strong grasp of digital communication tools, the ability to drive the Admission outreach across both physical and digital channels to reach new student segments in defined geographies. Developing a good understanding of the University’s clear social purpose, the various programmes, objectives and details, and working with all stakeholders will be critical.
- You will work to develop clear communication plans and be responsible for executing the associated operating plans for outreach, social media, and print.
- You will develop rich communication resources with videos, images, podcasts, brochures and social media posts.
- You will plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- You will launch campaigns using Google Ad Network, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- You will work with creative agencies to translate these messages into powerful and effective visual communication.
- You will develop and manage outbound email campaigns and data analysis.
- You will evaluate and appoint telecalling agencies for targeted campaigns and measure effectiveness.
- You will contribute to Admission related events pan-India via seminars, webinar series, open house forums in collaboration with local colleges, and participate in career fairs.
- You will design, build and maintain our social media presence. You will customise messages for regular social media posting.
- You will draft press releases for targeted media publications. and coordinate with faculty to write admission related articles for media.
- You will manage budgets, payments and contracts related to all of the above.
- Proven working experience in the communications field. Exposure to the education sector is be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online outreach tools and measurement.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Understand website design, navigation and usage patterns
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Adwords). Knowledge of database management (MailChimp for mailer campaigns)
- Management and Communications Degree from a reputed institution.
- 5 – 10 years of relevant experience
Please email us the following documents:
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
Click here to download Application Form that you can mail in as an attachment.
Please send in the above documents by e‑mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for Communications Manager – Admissions”