- Reviewing academic readings that are translated from English to Hindi.
- Finalising the Hindi translation of the academic readings to ensure readability and clarity of concepts.
- Highlighting any gaps in translations, including accuracy of conceptual ideas.
- Reviewing glossaries to ensure all relevant and required words and definitions are updated correctly and appropriately.
- MPhil or PhD in Social Science or Science
- A postgraduate degree with experience of academic work in sociology, philosophy, economics and education.
- 4 – 5 years of experience in research or teaching in a reputed institution.
- High proficiency in reading and writing in Hindi and English.
- The desire and ability to work in a team and inclined to learning new ideas.
Send us an email with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure the subject line ‘Application for Academic Reviewer: Translations Initiative’:
- A cover letter
- Name, address, email ID with designation of three referees
- Completed Application Form