The Academic Associate position allows you to explore innovative pedagogical practices and engage with a socio-economically diverse student cohort. This role is suited for someone who is interested in working or pursuing higher studies in the future.
This is a full-time two-year non-renewable position.
As an Academic Associate, you will be:
- Supporting students, assisting in setting up labs and conducting tutorials.
- Documenting teaching material and participating in ongoing research projects.
- Participating in the activities of the University and rest of the Foundation, especially during the semester breaks.
- M.Sc. in Physics or in Chemistry
- Candidates with a dual major or courses in both Physics and Chemistry at the undergraduate level will be preferred.
- The ability and interest in tutoring and mentoring a diverse body of students.
- Candidates who are motivated and interested in teaching and research are invited to apply.
Please email us the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for Academic Associate in Physics & Chemistry”:
- A short (one-two page note) explaining why you might wish to join the University.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two recommendation letters to be sent directly by the referee to the above email ID.