This role is part of the economics groups of the Undergraduate Programme at the University. This position will be for 2 years.
- Assist in teaching two to three undergraduate and graduate level courses, with substantial mathematical and programming content, each semester.
- Conduct tutorial for students who need help in topics like probability and calculus.
- Conduct small workshops in Python for students doing simulation.
- Prepare teaching material, conduct diagnostic tests and provide extra support to student projects outside class.
- Assist and be involved in support and outreach activities of the Economics group.
- Mentor undergraduate and graduate economics students and work with the on project and other activities.
- Master’s degree in Economics
- Proficiency in mathematical economics and in Python
- An interest in teaching and engaging with a socially and academically diverse cohort of students
- An interest in empirical economics
Please email the following documents to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Academic Associate in Economics”:
- Curriculum Vitae
- A one or two page cover letter explaining why you are applying for this position
- Name, address, email ID with designation of three referees
- Completed Information Summary Sheet