You will be expected to assist in teaching two to three courses (undergraduate or graduate level) each semester requiring substantial data work, including conducting tutorials and small workshops in R and/or Stata, helping prepare datasets and other material, and providing additional support to students outside class.
You will need to take part in the support and outreach activities of the Economics group, and be actively involved in at least one project in one of these realms. You will also help build the culture of the undergraduate and graduate Economics programmes through mentoring students, attending seminars, and working with students in projects and other activities.
We are looking for :
- Candidates with an interest in teaching and engaging with a socially and academically diverse cohort of students, as well as interest in empirical economics
- Master’s degree in Economics
- Proficiency in empirical analysis in R and Stata are required
Please send the following documents to <email@example.com> on or before August 1st, 2021.
- A one or two page cover letter explaining why you are applying for this position
- Curriculum Vitae
- The names of two referees who may be contacted for references
Short-listed candidates will be called for an online interview. Candidates may be asked to do a data task to assess their suitability.