The University’s Post Graduate programs have participants from diverse disciplinary backgrounds, ranging from sciences, humanities and social studies and professional degrees, as well as diverse regional and socio-economic backgrounds. Such experiential and academic diversity is essential for understanding and addressing the development challenges facing us today.
Academic Associates are expected to support students in their academic journey and support faculty in development of teaching material and exploration of creative teaching pedagogies such as audio-video materials, simulations, and games. They are also expected to host reading, writing and data handling labs for Master’s students.
We are looking for:
- Masters’ degree in Development, Development Studies, or other relevant domains
- Maximum of 5 years of work experience since completion of last degree program
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with students with diverse linguistic, disciplinary, and socio-economic backgrounds
- Enthusiasm for exploring teaching and learning pedagogies in higher education
Please email the following documents to <email@example.com>:
- Covering letter indicating the subject area of your interest and professional statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae
- A short (one or two-page note) explaining describing ideas related to teaching or learning in higher studies
- Two recommendation letters to be sent directly by email
- Completed Information Summary Sheet