Tulsi’s interests are in topology and undergraduate education in mathematics. Prior to joining APU,
she spent a year as a postdoc at Ben-Gurion University in Israel, and then worked for a few years at
Ashoka University in Haryana.
- BSc, St. Joseph’s College, Bangalore, 2008
- MSc in mathematics, IIT Madras, 2010
- PhD in mathematics, University of Florida, 2015
Areas of Interest
Algebraic topology, dimension theory, geometric group theory, mathematics education
Publications and Writings
- The Lusternik-Schnirelmann category of metric spaces, Topology and its Applications, 167
- On the Lusternik-Schnirelmann category of Peano continua, Topology and its Applications, 160
(2013), no. 13, 1742-1749.