The University has received the formal recognition from NCTE reference number F.SRO/NCTE/SRCAPP201630064/B.Sc.B.Ed/KA/2018-19/96873
In line with the above, relevant information is given below.
- Sanctioned programmes along with annual intake in the institution
|Name of programme
|Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed.
||50 (1 Unit)
- Name of faculty and staff in full as mentioned in school certificate along with their qualifications, scale of pay and photograph
Refer Appendix 1 at the end of page
Name of faculty members who joined or left during the last quarter
Azim Premji University is a composite institution and currently offers four Masters and four Undergraduate programmes. The full list of faculty members teaching in other programmes including the MA Education programme are available at
The faculty members for Teacher Education programmes who joined/left during the last QTR (July to September 2020)
- Joined – Manikanta
- Left – None
Name of students admitted during the current session along with qualification, percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and in the entrance test, if any, date of admission, etc.
- Refer Appendix 2 at the end of page for current 2020 batch student details.
- Fee charged from students
|Name of programme
|B.Sc. B.Ed. (for 2020 batch)
The University has extensive scholarship through which it ensures that all students who gain admission are able to study irrespective of their financial circumstances.
The scholarships range from 100 %, 70 % and 50 % and are based on the students economic condition
The scholarships cover Tuition Fee, Accommodation and Food charges.
* - The University does not charge any other type of fee or deposits like computer fee, library fee etc.
Available infrastructure facilities
- All classrooms equipped with overhead projector and audio visual aids
- Seminar Hall, Activity Rooms
- Childcare facility
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Language Labs, Curriculum resource centre
- Library (Details in point 7 below)
- Dedicated computer lab with GIS, Statistical and other software
- Fully Wi-Fi enabled campus and residences
- Separate Student Residences for Men and Women
- Dedicated Medical Centre with 24 x 7 ambulance services
- Extensive sports facilities for Outdoor (Cricket, Volleyball, Football, Running tracks) and Indoor games (Basketball, Badminton, Table Tennis etc.)
- Art and Craft facilities
- Transportation from residence to University
Being a composite institution, all facilities added at the University will be available for Teacher Education programmes
Number of books/journals in the library as of October 2020
|Type of Resource
Books added during Last Quarter (July– September 2020)
|E- Books Access
|Online Journal Access
|Audio Visual Resources
|Teaching Aids and Kits
The affidavit with enclosure submitted along with application
Click here for the affidavit submitted along with the application.
List of Students – B.Sc. B.Ed.