Sudhir teaches Political Philosophy and Politics in India, Law and Governance, Legal System Reform.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Law (Oxon)
- Bachelor of Civil Laws (Oxon)
- Bachelor of Arts and Law (Honours NLSIU)
Areas of Interest
Constitutional and Administrative Law, Property Law and Legal System Reform
Publications and writings
Democracy and Constitutionalism in India, Oxford University Press 2009
Articles, Journal Chapters, Conference Papers
- Dalits see the apex court’s order on SC/ST Act as a dog whistle to destroy the law, Sudhir Krishnaswamy, April 10, 2018, The Print.
- The people's court , Sudhir Krishnaswamy, November 24, 2016, India Today.
- Mr. Modi, Don't Patent Cow Urine ,Achal Prabhala and Sudhir Krishnaswamy, June 16, 2016, The New York Times.
- Patently a Missed Opportunity, Achal Prabhala, Sudhir krishnawamy, The Hindu, May 25, 2016
- The SC must end partisan federalism, Sudhir krishnawamy and Gaurav Mukherjee, The Hindu, Feb 10, 2016
- Is a Presidential Reference on Koushal v Naz Forum Shopping?
- Why Novartis case will help innovation. Available here. [with Achal Prabhala]
- 'Healthcare Law in the US and the RTE in India', Economic and Political Weekly, Sep 01 Vol XLVII., 2012 [with Arjun Jayadev]