The immense diversity in the student cohort has ensured that campus life is vibrant and enjoyable. Several student led activities have become part of the daily life on campus
- “Pahal” is the umbrella under which a large number of students are actively engaged with social causes ranging from education of disadvantaged children, working with the community around the campus, environmental concerns, blood donation camps etc.
- The “Kaapi Aur Charcha” series invites practitioners from various fields to engage in informal talks with the students.
- Publications: Student publications “Karvan” and “Student Journal of Education and Development” are into their third edition now
- UNMUKT, the annual cultural festival, occupies a special place in the hearts of every member of the University community.
- A variety of clubs have been formed, catering to different interests; Cinema, Theatre, Literature, Quiz, Photography, Sports.
- The “Debating Development” series started last semester and is a forum for interested students to come together and debate contemporary social issues.
> View Next: Student Clubs