Mujahid is an Edtech Specialist and works on the Digital ways of learning at the University. His expertise lies in ideating and developing appropriate, simple and cost effective digital solutions (platform, tools and content) in the field of Education and Development. He works with multiple teams, faculties and students on Online Courses, Teachers Portal, Student Support, Learning Resources, Practice Connect etc.
- M.Tech. Information Technology, IIIT, Bangalore
- B.E. Instrumentation Technology, JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore
Areas of Interest
Nature of learning in the Digitally Mediated Environment, Teaching and Learning Materials, Digital Learning Resources, Maker Centred Education, Free and Open Source Technologies, Social Entrepreneurship
- Islam Mujahidul and Yerushalmy Michal, “Mobile Gurukul: Turning the Risk (of Not Knowing) to be an Intellectual Springboard", T4E, 2011 IEEE International Conference on Technology for Education, 2011
- Islam Mujahidul and Ganesan Radha, “Technology as an Enabler in Teacher Professional Development?”, Manthan Annual Research Conference, 2012, Azim Premji University, Bangalore.
- Islam Mujahidul and Wilfred Juny, “Usability Study of the Teachers Portal”, Manthan Annual Research Conference, 2013, Azim Premji University, Bangalore.
- Islam Mujahidul, “Low cost ICT devices: Success factors for its efficacy in improving school education”, Kerala Education Congress, Nov 2013, University of Kerala, Trivandrum.