Email: [email protected]
Kaustubh teaches Physics and Mathematics in the School of Liberal Studies. She joined APU in January, 2019. Prior to this, she was teaching at the Post Graduate Department of Physics in Vijaya College, Bangalore University. After finishing her Ph.D from JNU, Kaustubh worked as a DS Kothari Postdoctoral fellow at the Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Science (2014-2017).
- Ph.D Nonlinear Dynamics, Jawaharlal Nehru University, 2013.
- M.Sc. Physics (honours), St. Stephens College, Delhi University, 2007.
- PGDBA (Specialization-Finance), Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Pune, 2007.
- Diploma in French language, St. Stephens College, Delhi University, 2005.
- B.Sc. Physics (honours), St. Stephens College, Delhi University, 2005.
- Nonlinear dynamics
- Practical Mathematics
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
Areas of Interest
- Nonlinear dynamics
- Network theory
- Computational Neuroscience
- Collective behaviour
- Chaos theory
Publications & Writings
- An order parameter for the transition from strong to weak generalized synchrony from empirical mode decomposition analysis,K. Manchanda and R. Ramaswamy,Phys. Rev. E 83, 066201 (2011)
- Dynamics of excitable nodes on random graphs,K. Manchanda, T. U. Singh, and R. Ramaswamy,Pramana (22 October 2011), pp. 1-7.
- Excitable nodes on random graphs: Relating dynamics to network structure,T. U. Singh, K. Manchanda, R. Ramaswamy, and A. Bose,SIAM J. Appl. Dyn. Syst. 10, 987 (2011).
- Scaling behavior in probabilistic neuronal cellular automata,K. Manchanda, A. C. Yadav, and R. Ramaswamy,Phys. Rev. E 87, 012704 (2013).
- Emergent organization in a market model,A. C. Yadav, K. Manchanda, and R. Ramaswamy, Physica A 482, 118 (2017).
- Collective dynamics in heterogeneous networks of neuronal cellular automata,K. Manchanda, A. Bose, and R. Ramaswamy, Physica A 487, 111 (2017).
- Revisiting Generalized Synchrony: Progress and Perspectives,H. H. Jafri, T. U. Singh, and K. Manchanda (Pramana, in press 2019).
On going projects
- Granger causality analysis of sparse neuronal networks in monkey brain, S. K. Mody, K. Manchanda, and G. Rangarajan (manuscript in preparation)