Selection process in May 2019
Four-year Dual Degree in Science and Education (B.Sc. B.Ed.)
- B.Sc. B.Ed. Life Sciences & Education
- B.Sc. B.Ed. Physical Sciences & Education
- B.Sc. B.Ed. Mathematics & Education
Three-year, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree
- B.Sc. Physics | Biology | Mathematics
- B.A. Economics | Humanities
Applications for Early Admissions are closed. Applications for Regular admissions 2019 are open now and will close in April 2019 with the Entrance test and Interviews scheduled in May 2019. The classes will commence in July 2019.
Two-year Master of Arts (M. A.) Programmes
- M.A. Education
- M.A. Development
- M.A. Public Policy & Governance
- M.A. Economics (Launching in 2019)
One-year LL.M. in Law & Development programme
- LL.M. (Law and Development)
We have closed applications for Postgraduate programmes 2019 and the National Entrance Test is scheduled on 10th Feb 2019.
The University may decide to organise one more round of Admissions in May 2019 for select Postgraduate Programmes. Please register above for this.