website: www.rainwaterclub.org, www.biome-solutions.com
Phone: +91 99019 92690
- Civil Engineering- Mysore University
- Masters in Urban and Regional Planning, Ahmedabad.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Environmental Management, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Trustee: Biome Environmental Trust � A trust assisting communities in water and sanitation solutions.(http://biometrust.blogspot.in/)
- Advisor: Arghyam ( www.arghyam.org) � A trust providing grants for water and sanitation projects in India and running the India Water Portal (www.indiawaterportal.org).
- Ex-Secretary General: International Rainwater Catchment Systems Association ( www.ircsa.org)- A global organization of rainwater academics and professionals since 26 years.
- Trustee: Gram Vikasa An NGO working in rural area for development of health, education and water facilities for people especially women and children.
- Director: Biome Environmental Solutions Pvt. Ltd. www.biome-solutions.com . A design firm for Earth Architecture and sustainable water and energy design.
- Columnist � The Hindu (Waterwise- Property Plus, Saturday Edition) A weekly column on sustainable water issues since May 2007.
- Writer - on urban and rural water issues.
- Documentary film producer: Bringing Home Rain Jaaney Janaki (Clever Janaki)
- Integrated urban water management systems � design and performance
- Sustainable groundwater management
- Sustainable sanitation systems
- Waste-water reuse and recycling
- Rainwater harvesting systems