FEE STRUCTURE: 2017 - 20
Fee structure for 2017-20 is as follows:
|CATEGORY OF FEE (IN RUPEES)
||PER YEAR (2 SEMESTERS)
||Estimated at Rs. 50,000*
*Charges for food may undergo a revision on quarterly basis.
- This fee is applicable for the Undergraduate Programme at the University.
- There is no other fee or deposit charged for library, laboratory, IT facilities, examinations, books, etc.
- Accommodation charges include charges for transport between the University and the accommodation, internet connectivity, other facilities provided at the accommodation.
- Accommodation and food facilities are provided only during the semester and will not be available during the breaks and vacations.
- Students are covered under the student insurance scheme at no additional cost.
- Fee excludes out-of-pocket personal expenses students may incur.
Azim Premji University offers extensive financial support through need based scholarships. Click here for more details.
Fee Payment Schedule
Semester I Fee: The tuition fee, accommodation fee and the food charges for the first semester have to be paid in line with the dates mentioned in the admissions offer letter.
Other Semesters: The Tuition fees, accommodation and food charges are to be paid within 15 days of the beginning of the Semester in July and January. Actual dates will be communicated by the beginning of the semester
The University offers group insurance facility covering life, hospitalization and accident insurance. There is no additional charge for this.
Student may incur expense upto Rs. 50,000/- over the three year period for books, field trips and other academic expenses.
> View Next: Fees and Financial Assistance - Financial Assistance